Charleston County South Carolina Attorneys
When you need legal representation for something such as a car accident claim, DUI charges, criminal charges, real estate legal issues or business law issues, you can’t just settle for any law firm. You need a lSouth Carolina aw firm that will take the time necessary to learn about you and your needs. You need a South Carolina lawyer that will protect your rights and fight for your compensation. You need Weathers Law Firm. Based in Pawleys, South Carolina, The Weathers Law Firm represent clients throughout South Carolina in a wide variety of cases, including criminal, drug crimes, DUI, personal injury, workers’ compensation, and real estate law.
Cases Our Charleston County Lawyers Handle
- Personal injury including back injury, neck injury and catastrophic injury cases
- Auto accidents including rear end collisions, head-on collisions and drunk driving accidents
- Motorcycle accidents including single bike accidents and lane splitting accidents
- Trucking accidents which include lane change accidents, jack knife accidents and fatal trucking accidents
- Car accidents such as teen driver accidents, pedestrian accidents, lane change accidents, crosswalk accidents, fatal car accidents (wrongful death)
- Child injury claims including dog bites, auto accidents, assaults, sexual assaults, abuse, slip and fall cases and medical malpractice.
- Collection law which includes representing creditors & debtors in collection law cases
- Premises liability claims such as WalMart injuries, slip and falls, hotel accidents, golf course injuries and health club accidents and injuries.
- Workers’ Compensation which includes workplace slip and falls, work related car accidents, repetitive stress injuries, back injury claims and equipment accidents
- Real Estate Law which includes assisting clients in residential & commercial real estate transactions
- Criminal Defense like misdemeanors, property crimes, bench warrants, stalking, alcohol crimes, juvenile crimes, sex crimes, violent crimes & weapons offenses
- Drug crimes including cocaine, marijuana & heroin possession, drug sales & forged prescriptions
- DUI Defense including first offense DUI, BAC test defense, field sobriety test defense, drugged driving, DUI roadblock defense and Ambien DUI defense.
- Product Liability claims including defective products, recalled products and dangerous medications and medical devices
- Mechanics Liens which includes working with builders & property owners to protect their interests under South Carolina’s mechanics lien laws
- Business Organization which includes business formation & filing organizational documents with the South Carolina Secretary of State’s Office
- Traffic crimes such as driving under suspension, driving without insurance & DUI
The Weathers Law Firm Advantage:
- Free Consultations
- In-Home & Hospital Consultations Available • No Attorney Fees for Injury Cases Until Compensation Is Acquired
- Personalized Representation Covering a Wide Variety of Legal Matters
About Pawleys Island Attorney Gregory R. Weathers
Gregory R. Weathers is a native of Greenville, South Carolina. He attended Clemson University and obtained BS in biological sciences in 2001. Mr. Weathers then attended the University of South Carolina Law School and obtained a law degree in 2004. He currently resides in Pawleys Island, South Carolina, with his wife, 3 daughters, and son.
Contact A Pawleys Island Lawyer Today
If you have a legal need of any kind please contact Horry County Attorney Greg Weathers for a free initial consultation. Mr. Weathers handles accident, injury and workers’ compensation cases on a contingency fee basis meaning he charges no fee if he does not recover for you and your family.
St. George DUI Defense Lawyer Greg Weathers proudly serve those with legal needs throughout Berkeley County, Charleston County, Dorchester County, Horry County, Georgetown County and Williamsburg County, South Carolina.
In terms of auto accident, personal injury, workers’ compensation and wrongful death claims Mr. Weathers help the injured throughout Pawley’s Island, Kingstree, Beaufort, Mount Pleasant, North Charleston, Anderson, Moncks Corner, St. George (Saint George), Spartanburg, Orangeburg, Summerville, Goose Creek, Sumter, Hilton Head Island, Florence, Aiken, Greer, Augusta, Columbia, Greenville, Charleston, Clemson, Rock Hill, Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, Georgetown, Murrells Inlet, and Garden City, South Carolina. And again, he charges no legal fees or costs unless he recovers on your behalf.