Horry County Lawyer
When you need legal representation in Horry County, South Carolina for something such as an auto accident case, DUI charge, real estate legal issues or business law issues, you can’t just settle for any law firm. You need a Myrtle Beach, SC law firm that will take the time necessary to learn about you and your needs. You need a Horry County lawyer that will protect your rights and fight for your compensation. You need Weathers Law Firm. Based in Pawleys, South Carolina, Weathers Law Firm represent clients in a wide variety of cases, including car accidents, personal injury, workers’ compensation, and real estate law. Mr. Weathers serves the Richland County, Greenville County, Charleston County, Georgetown County, Horry County and Williamburg County areas.
Please contact Conway, South Carolina Personal Injury Attorney Greg Weathers if you have been injured due to the carelessness of another in South Carolina. No matter if your accident happened at work, while operating a motor vehicle or you slipped and fell on the property of another Mr. Weathers has the skills and resources to get you the benefits and compensation you deserve under South Carolina personal injury laws.
Areas Of Law We Handle
- Personal Injury including slip and fall accidents, animal attacks, dog bites and assault
- Auto Accidents- Including Car Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents & Trucking Accidents
- Collection Law—Representing Creditors & Debtors in All Areas of Collection Law
- Workers’ Compensation including workplace slip and fall accidents, work related car accidents, equipment accidents and machine accidents.
- Real Estate Law—Assisting Clients in Residential & Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Criminal Defense including assault charges, expungements, violent crimes, white collar crimes and property crimes.
- Drug Crimes-Including Possession, Drug Sales & Forged Prescriptions
- DUI Defense-Including First Offense DUI, Drugged Driving and Ambien DUI
- Product Liability—If You Have Been Injured as a Result of a Defective or Dangerous Product, We Can Help
- Mechanics Liens—Working with Builders & Property Owners to Protect Their Interests under South Carolina’s Mechanics Lien Laws
- Business Organization—Assisting Business Startups & Filing Organizational Documents with the South Carolina Secretary of State’s Office
Why Choose Horry County Lawyer Greg Weathers
- They offer free consultations
- We can come to you if you are hospitalized or unable to leave your home
- No attorney fees are charged if we do not win for you (accident and injury cases only)
- We offer personalized representation on a wide range of legal matters
Contact A Horry County Lawyer Today
If you have a legal need of any kind please contact Horry County Attorney Greg Weathers for a free initial consultation. Mr. Weathers handles accident, injury and workers’ compensation cases on a contingency fee basis meaning he charges no fee if he does not recover for you and your family.
Mr. Weathers proudly serve those with legal needs throughout all of South Carolina. This includes Anderson, Greenville, Charleston, Columbia, Rock Hill, Spartanburg, Beaufort Atlantic Beach, Conway, Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, Loris, Aynor, Surfside Beach, Georgetown, Murrells Inlet, Pawleys Island, Andrews, Kingstree, Andrewsville, Greeleysville, Hemingway, Lane and Stuckey, South Carolina.