Pawleys Island Lawyer
When you need legal representation for something such as an auto accident case, DUI charge, real estate legal issues or business law issues, you can’t just settle for any law firm. You need a law firm that will take the time necessary to learn about you and your needs. You need a Pawleys Island lawyer that will protect your rights and fight for your compensation. You need Weathers Law Firm. Based in Pawleys, South Carolina, Weathers Law Firm represent clients throughout South Carolina in a wide variety of cases, including personal injury, workers’ compensation, and real estate law.
Areas of Practice:
- Personal injury including back injury, neck injury and catastrophic injury cases
- Auto accidents including rear end collisions, head-on collisions and drunk driving accidents
- Motorcycle accidents including single bike accidents and lane splitting accidents
- Trucking accidents which include lane change accidents, jack knife accidents and fatal trucking accidents
- Collection law which includes epresenting creditors & debtors in collection law cases
- Workers’ Compensation which includes workplace slip and falls, work related car accidents, repetitive stress injuries, back injury claims and equipment accidents
- Real Estate Law which includes assisting clients in residential & commercial real estate transactions
- Criminal Defense which includes misdemeanors, property crimes and bench warrants
- Drug crimes including possession, drug sales & forged prescriptions
- DUI Defense-Including first offense DUI, drugged driving and Ambien DUI
- Product Liability claims including defective products, recalled products and dangerous medications and medical devices
- Mechanics Liens which includes working with builders & property owners to protect their interests under South Carolina’s mechanics lien laws
- Business Organization which includes business formation & filing organizational documents with the South Carolina Secretary of State’s Office
The Weathers Law Firm Advantage:
- Free Consultations
- In-Home & Hospital Consultations Available • No Attorney Fees for Injury Cases Until Compensation Is Acquired
- Personalized Representation Covering a Wide Variety of Legal Matters
About Pawleys Island Attorney Gregory R. Weathers
Gregory R. Weathers is a native of Greenville, South Carolina. He attended Clemson University and obtained BS in biological sciences in 2001. Mr. Weathers then attended the University of South Carolina Law School and obtained a law degree in 2004. He currently resides in Pawleys Island, South Carolina, with his wife, 3 daughters, and son.
Contact A Pawleys Island Lawyer Today
If you have a legal need of any kind please contact Horry County Attorney Greg Weathers for a free initial consultation. Mr. Weathers handles accident, injury and workers’ compensation cases on a contingency fee basis meaning he charges no fee if he does not recover for you and your family.
Mr. Weathers proudly serve those with legal needs throughout Horry County, Georgetown County and Williamsburg County, South Carolina.